Product Keys Cookies Policy (Updated March 2017)
Cookies are the small pieces of information which will be stored in the cache memory of a browser. Please note that we DO NOT collect any cookies personally but our third party services and joint network partners may use them for positive purposes. These Network Partners will only use Non Personal Information of visitor. It excludes your name, email address, logged in details and phone number. After visiting filerabit.com, you’re agreeing with our cookies policy.
Why cookies are necessary:
- To offer canonical based advertisement for you
- To show local business (e.g. restaurants, hotels, travelling) to you
- To give matching goods and services which you’re searching for
- To display local advertisements based on geographical location
- To see which goods and services are you want from us
- To rank mostly used services and products of us
- To show ads that are matching with your typed keywords
- To know which services and products are you like more
Google DoubleClick is top third party network that is currently using by us. Google mostly used NID and SID cookies for Google sites but “id” is used for non-Google sites. Moreover Google has named some cookies with _drt, _uid and FLC. Google DoubleClick will proceed (SID / NID) cookies for multiple purposes such as:
- To determine most recent search queries of you
- To collect Geo location for showing regional advertisement
- To show advertiser that you choose as good in last experience
- To remember your last visit to advertiser’s website
- To show you more relevant ads matching to your search keywords
- To show matching advertisement was based on your visited websites
Google Analytics is the 2nd biggest third party service which is currently using by us. Analytics is using cookies in different names like (utma, utmt, utmb, utmc, utmv and utmz) to analyze our website. Google Analytics will proceed visitor information in cookies format and will be stored in Google servers USA. The information includes the non personal information including IP address. After proceeding information, Analytics will finalized results about the usage of our website after proceeding data. The data and information will be shown to authorized administrators and operators.
The 6 cookie name set that was mentioned above will may be transfer to third parties under the law and policies of Google Analytics. The basic purpose of proceeding the cookies to give ultimate results about performance and visitor behavior to website owners. Google Analytics has its own policies, you may visit and read all information.
If you want to opt-out from tracking and do not share your data to analytics so visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout link to safeguard data. Google published a helpful article about safeguarding your data on https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Gathering and Managing Cookies:
We are going to share some helpful links that includes all important information about cookies. We will request you to please read and follow the instructions. It will provide some information about how to opting-out from different internet browsers. How to control, manage and delete cookies from different web browser. 1- http://www.aboutcookies.org/, 2-http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Changes in our cookies policy:
Time to time changes will be taken place in our cookies policy. A humble request to our visitors to please check this page randomly to know any necessary changes in cookies policy. Thanks for your cooperation with us.